Over the past year I have recently discovered more and more Latino blogs, most of them are about culture and some about gossip. Not that there's anything wrong with gossip, but sometimes we have to look at the positive things in life...not who went where and dressed like this. Anyways, here is a short list of blogs which I read on a daily basis. More to come!
- Guanabee - Hilarious and I think controversial. This is one of the most "keeping it real" blogs I read and they say a lot of stuff I think as well.
- Tiki Tiki - What better to talk about than our culture! Anything from Dia de Los Muertos, cooking recipes, tv shows y mas.
- Hissip - Okay it is gossip but it's positive gossip. Plus I think I find out about someone being Latino and I didn't even know haha.
- Spanglish Baby - Think about it. We live in America but how do we raise our children? What if our spouse doesn't want our child learning Spanish? Read on and get some great advice.
- Sofrito for Your Soul - Social media specialist, Greek, smart and loves our culture!
- Dos Lives - This was one of the first blogs I discovered and was surprised to learn a non-Latino is an editor!