As you may or may not know I work in public relations focusing on the Hispanic market. There are hundreds of people I talk to online that are in the same field but the only difference is they have their own firm. Idea!? Anyway, the Hispanic PR blog is hosting The Hispanic PR & Social Marketing Conference. The national conference is taking place in Dallas, TX from May 10-12, 2010 and is the first ever devoted exclusively to the fast growing Hispanic public relations and social marketing industry.
So what will you learn at this 3-day long conference?
- Case studies on how to successfully target your PR initiatives to reach urban Latino youth
- Success stories in Latino social media campaigns
- How to Craft Successful Corporate Partnerships with Hispanic Organizations
- Meet the top Latino bloggers roundtable
- Best Practices on Hispanic Media Relations