Take five social media influences, give them a car and some awesome electronics with the one goal to capture Latino heritage and what do you get? You get the American Latino Heritage Fund road trip! Our northeast team already started their journey in Providence, RI.
The five social media influencers include:
- Lance Rios of Being Latino: Rios (@BeingLatino) and his team from Being Latino will canvas the Northeast from New York City to Washington, D.C. His adventures will be posted on www.BeingLatino.us.
- Alex de Carvalho of Social Media Club South Florida: de Carvalho (@AlexDC) will tour Texas, New Mexico and parts of Arizona. He will be blogging at http://www.alexdc.org.
- Eva Smith of Latina Mom Bloggers/Tech.Food.Life Blog: Smith (@Eva_Smith) and her family will document the Southwest starting in San Diego, California and through Arizona and New Mexico. Her travels will be documented on www.techfoodlife.com.
- Cristy Clavijo-Kish of Hispanicize/Los Tweens: Clavijo-Kish (@LatinoMarketing) and her family will explore the Mid-Atlantic Region. Her road trip will be posted on www.LosTweens.com.
- Maria de los Angeles of Sex and the Beach: de los Angeles (@ViceQueenMaria) will be joined by north Florida Latina lifestyle blogger Babushka (@bbabushka) who will drive the entire state of Florida from Key West to Tallahassee. De los Angeles will blog her adventures at http://sexandthebeach.blogspot.com/ while Babushka will document at her website http://bohemianbabushka.blogspot.com/.
To join in on the fun follow the hashtag #LatinoHeritage on Twitter. Maybe they'll stop by your city!