Here's a list of some of my previous and current writings:
- Navaja's Corner - Tumblr page I'm keeping updated for work. Random photos of "signs" I come across.
- Examiner.com - I write about positive Philadelphia Latino lifestyle events, people and places.
- Being Latino Online Magazine - I wrote for a little over a year then stopped due to work overlord.
- Tek Lado Magazine - I wrote a Spanglish piece on Philadelphia tourism (Print version available).
- uwishunu.com - Back in the day I wrote for my job's corporate/tourism blog. Similar to my Examiner.com posts, I would write about fun things to do in Latino Philadelphia.
- Enterate Hispanic Magazine - I write opinion pieces about Latino culture and it's pretty exciting to see printed work.
- Telemundo Philadelphia/holaciudad.com - I update the local section of my job's website.
- Kesta Happening DC - Freelancer for the magazine since October 2013.